JAN 9th 2023 Board Meeting Minutes


Meeting Minutes

January 09, 2023

Call to Order: by Karen Gore at 6:24 pm

Community Members Attended:  Alison Henry, Matias Bervejillo, Alexa Villanveva, Amanda Bash

Additions to agenda:  None


Motion was made by Barbara DommertBreckler to approve the 12/22/22 meeting minutes as written.  Seconded by Ashley Golding.  All approved.  MMSP

Financials:  No AP expense register.  We will need to approve them next meeting.  Ed is missing codes from Alliance Bank for receipts that need to be submitted. 


President:  No report.

1st VP:  Tony completed last test for December and everything looks good. 

2nd VP:  Trimmed brush back from the water drain.  Power washed the pickle ball court.  Peninsula Light was contact to collect brush/branches.  Ed picked up wood from downed trees. 

Secretary:  None

Treasurer:  No report. 

Compliance Committee:  Question on whether lot 67 received their letter.  Lot 101 has the new house with the brush moved to the wetland.  No contact to the committee or board.

Event Committee:    Garrett would like to improve participation in the holiday decoration contest.  He would like to have 1-3rd place and a raffle.  Suggestion to put pictures of the holiday decorations on the website and let the community vote.

Easter egg hunt will be April 8th.  Eggs are in the shed.

Community Clean Up will be April 22nd and 23rd.

Fishing Derby will be May 20th.  Ed will let Larry know the date to ensure the fish drop is early enough.

Old Business: 


New Business


Michael Youngchild contract is still good since it was signed last year and is a two year contract that runs March 1- October 31st 2023.  We need a copy of his business license and to verify his L&I compliance.

Backflow contract:  Tony will not be doing them this year.  We need to follow up with Cate to see if she completed her certification.

Water Management contract:  Question if Tony is going to continue or if we need bids.  We must have a Water Manager by law.

Roles of Financial Liaison vs. Treasurer need to be defined.  Amanda and Karen to put together a document with role.  Please make sure anything going to the treasurer goes to the financial liaison too.

Discussion on fence height and Architectural Declaration (AD).  The AD was drafted without community input.  Discussion on how the survey should not stand as a community vote and how few people sent in their survey.  Discussion to send out a ballot to make sure that people know they are voting and resend the motion made last meeting. 

Motion was made by Ashley Golding and seconded by Barbara DommertBreckler that a letter be sent to the lot owners discussing the Architectural Committee Declaration and ask them to  vote on fences options.  All approved.  Motion carried.

Motion was made by Ashley Golding to adjourn the meeting.  Seconded by Ed Nielson.  All approved.  MMSP

Meeting adjourned 7:20pm

Minutes recorded by LOTW Secretary Barbara Dommert-Breckler.