Happy Harvest, Neighbors! With the year drawing to a close, the weather outside is beginning to be frightful! We have secured an in-person location for our monthly HOA BOARD meetings! Every second Monday we will meet at the Key Peninsula Civic Center at 6 PM and we would love to see you there!
We are currently seeking volunteers to help with projects around the community, such as the installation of our new community signs and the installation of new playground equipment. If this sounds like something you would like to do you, we encourage you to reach out to us for more information. Please email your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com to be added to our volunteer list.
Additionally, we will be attempting to create more community events throughout the year and want to hear your thoughts and opinions about which events you would like to include.
Homeowner’s assessment dues are decreasing again this year. 2022 annual assessment will be $450/ $37.50 monthly. Please refer to the Assessment announcement at our web site. This savings is largely tied to our volunteers that help to complete projects within the community year-round, saving tons in labor costs!
We will still be holding our annual Holiday Lights Competition on December 18th after dark, First, second, and third place winners will receive a Fred Meyer Gift card for $25, $15, and $10, respectively.
NEWSLETTER – FALL 2021
PUMPKIN CRESCENT ROLLS
These Pumpkin Crescent Rolls are so flavorful and super easy to make! They are fantastic as a sweet bread to serve with dinner or even as a dessert!
- 1 package crescent rolls
- ½ cup pumpkin pie mix
- 1 TBSP butter melted
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll each crescent roll triangle. Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie mix over the top of each triangle and carefully roll it up.
- Place the crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions, usually 9- 13 minutes.
- When the crescent rolls are golden brown, remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Before serving, whisk together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Brush butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top to coat.
Approximately 111 calories